Installing BigBlueButton on Ubuntu 16.04
BigBlueButton has been around a while now, and it’s definitely worth a look at if you haven’t before if you are in need of any of the following features:
- Webcam and Audio conferencing
- Real-time chat/messenger with emoji support
- Document sharing including during a conference
- Recording and playback of calls/meetings
- Integration with popular CMS/LMS products like WordPress and Moodle
The product is aimed at Student/Teacher online learning, however it can be used for any conferencing/sharing needs you may have.
What does it look like, and how does it work?
If you want an interactive demo, head over to the Bbb website.
Seeing is believing – check out the below YouTube video:
How do I install it?
The below guide by LinOxide blog gives a good write-up on how to install it, however you can also check out the official Bbb website installation guide here.