Ads are annoying. Sometimes. However, millions of sites like the Ultimate Linux Newbie Guide provide quality free, original content which takes time and care. It costs money to host it, to design it, and to publicise it. Basically, it’s not free to write original content!
If you have an AdBlocker, please consider disabling it so that the Ultimate Linux Newbie Guide can continue being free.
The following guide will help you in switching off your ad-blocker.
Thanks for your continued support for The Ultimate Linux Newbie Guide!
Following you’ll find the instructions how to turn off AdBlock, AdBlock Plus and uBlock for the website currently visible in your browser. This tutorial doesn’t disable the AdBlocker completely. If you disable your AdBlocker for a website you’ll support the people behind the website project.
These instructions work for AdBlock plugins / extensions in Google’s Chrome Browser, Mozillas’ Firefox, Microsoft’ Internet Explorer and the Opera Browser. Also this tutorial works on Windows PC, Apple Mac and Linux machines!
AdBlock Plus / ABP
- 1. Click on the AdBlock Plus extension icon.
- 2. Click „Enabled on this site“ to disable AdBlock for the current site.
- 1. Click on the uBlock extension icon.
- 2. Click the blue „power“ button to disable AdBlock for the current site
- 1. Click on the AdBlock extension icon.
- 2. Click „Don‘t run on this domain“ to disable AdBlock for the current site.
Malware and Spyware
Finally, if you are concerned about malware and spyware, why not check out this article
If you’ve any question or problem with this step by step guide, then just take a look at the comments! Feel free to ask a question, or just add a note!
Infographic by epicbundle.com